Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 16 December 2011

Info Post
Hi guys, hope you all are doing fine. Today I am here to present one of my incidents from my life that will always remain on my head. Hope you people will like the incident. It is a incident happened sometime back in 2005 or so. I was then around 20 years. We had a huge family and living together. The incident is relating to my Aunt Swati who was that time around 30-31 years old. She has a 5 years old boy also.
So coming to the incident, our family is a very fun loving family and we used to travel a lot together to different destination. So once we planned to go for a jungle safari and camping in the forest. We were around 15 people and we took two innova and one indica car. It was a 4nights tour and we started early morning to reach the place. I was the live wire of the family and every one use to love me. I was the only person in my age group in the whole family.
Now let me explain Swati for you guys. Swati was around 30-31 years. But she looked very young in that age. She was very fair in complexion and she was also very nice looking lady. She had a very nice size breast and a protruding ass. She used to wear saree a lot and that showed her body very nicely. She was having a very thin waist line. All in all you can say that she was very attractive lady I was also very attracted to her. But I never moved on those paths and never tried to get up close and personal to her.
So after 4 hrs of drive we stopped for a break, it was a kind of dhaba in the highway. I used to smoke those days and nobody knew about that. So when we stopped I went behind the dhaba to have a smoke in alone. I was there for 5 mins or so then I saw my aunt coming that way. The washroom was also there. I went behind a tree so that she can’t see me. I saw she entered the toilet and came out instantly. I think the toilet was not clean so she came out.
I saw here looking here and there. I thought she might be looking for a place to have a pee, I thought maybe this a golden opportunity to see her like that. To me surprise she started to some towards me, I heart started to beat very fast now. She then came behind a bush; I was just behind the same bush behind a tree. I can see her but she can’t see me from there.
Then I was just praying to god please show me her body today. may be today was my lucky days, she looked here and there and stared to lift her saree. Oh my god my cock was getting erected now. She then took saree all the way to her back exposing her whole legs, thighs and ass to me. She was wearing a red panty that time. Oh what an ass she has, her circumference of her ass was so big. Her ass was so round in shape and very well maintained. Her legs were also fair and totally waxed.
Then she started to move down her panty. Her ass was getting naked in front of me. she then pulled her panty all way down to her knees exposing her whole naked ass to me. Oh what a ass she has, her ass was so tight and her ass crack was also so tight. I just wanted to touch her there but controlled myself. She then sat down and started pissing there. I can hear her sound of piss, it was so exciting now. I was getting solid erection in my cock.
Then after completing her piss she again stood up again showing her whole ass to me. Then she slowly put her panty back on her ass and then she left there. I was so excited there that I took my cock out and started to rub that. Within few seconds I masturbated myself, I never masturbated that quickly before that. This is the first time I was seeing a girl’s naked ass. Oh the day was so lucky for me now.
Then I quickly cleaned myself and came back, everyone was having something there, I saw Aunt also having something. Just looking her again was flashing her ass in my mind. I was getting hard again. Then after 10 mins or so we were again ready to move on. Everyone was changing their seating position. I saw Aunt getting on a car’s back seat. I quickly went there and said I will be seating there also. It was very normal so everyone said ok. She got her small boy and put her on the last seat of the car. Then she started to move in also, as it was the last row the seat in between row has to be bending so that one can move in.
She put her leg on the footrest and tried to go in, her ass was just in front of me. it was so tempting that I thought of a plan to touch her there. While she was getting in I also tried to get in, in the process my hand rubbed against her ass. Oh my god what a feeling that was. It was so firm there. It was very normal getting accidentally touching her there but the fact was it was not accidental but intentional. So she took that casually and got in. Then we started from there, it was now again 3 hrs drive from there. I was sitting in between as Aunt was seating at one window and her son wanted to seat on the window seat. I was more than happy to seating aside my Aunt now.
Then after an hour or so my Aunt was almost sleeping on my shoulders, her son was also sleeping on my lap now. I slowly shifted a bit to get close to her. My thighs were now touching her thighs now. I was getting excited by that now. I can feel her breath on my shoulders. My arm was touching her arms now. I then slowly moved my arm a bit ahead so that not her body was now touching my arm now. Slowly and slowly I moved my hand so that I can touch her side of the boobs now.
I can feel her softness of her boobs on my arms now, they were really soft there. I was getting hard now. I then slowly put my palm of the hand on her thigh now. When I did that it was like a shock to me. My heart was beating like a train engine now. I placed my hand for few minutes to see reaction. She was in sleep so there was no reaction from her. I slowly started to move palm of the hand on her fleshy thighs and in the same time I was pushing my arms into her boobs also. Oh she was so soft in her boobs now.
I slowly moved my hand towards her groin area now, she was wearing saree to I couldn’t get in between her legs. My hand was now on her pubic area now. Oh what I was doing, I can’t believe. I was touching my aunt into her most private parts. I kept a look on her face to check if she is sleeping or not. I was moving my fingers on her pubic area now; I can sense she was having a clean shave there as the area was really smooth.
I was enjoying so much now, then all of a sudden there was a speed break and the car just ran through that with speed. That jerk pushed my arm deep in her boobs quite a bit. She opened her eyes with that jerk. I quickly closed my eyes pretending to be in sleep. I was damn scared also, I don’t know how she will react seeing my arm and palm of my hand into her private part. She then took my hand from her pubic area and again put it back on her thigh. She might have thought that I was in sleep and my hand went there by accident. She again put her head on my shoulders and went back into sleep.
I was just been saved by a whisker now, I didn’t do anything more in the further journey as I was very scared now. Then around 5 in the evening we reached the place where the camp was set. It was deep in the jungle and the camp area was surrounded by some wire fences.
It was a very nice place surrounded by trees only. The whole family liked the place. We went here and there to see the place. There was 4 camps set to us, as it was deep in jungle there was not very much facility there. Also there was no electricity there also. There was also a make shift washroom there which was not very clean as expected. I thought of a plan now. I thought may be Aunt will go and have a piss again in the bush as she don’t like to go in a dirty toiled and maybe I can get another opportunity to see her naked ass.
In the evening there was bonfire arranged there, we all seated next to the fire and enjoying the evening. I kept seeing her and sometimes out eyes meet also. I quickly took my eyes away from her. Then we had dinner there also. All the senior members of the family were having some drinks also. Slowly it was getting late, and people started to go into their tents for sleep. Now there was my Aunt there and 4 other male members along with me.
And that too they all were drunk except my Aunt. I saw my aunt was also getting a bit sleepy. I thought she might will go to sleep also and may be if my luck is great then she will go to have a piss there also. I slowly moved from there and got myself behind a tree which was behind the stinking washroom. After waiting there for 10 mins or so I saw my aunt leaving the bonfire. But to my bad luck she went directly to her tent. I was so disappointed now.
I thought she will not come and I then light a cigarette and thought of going to sleep now. Just after 2-3 mins I saw my aunt coming my way. She has now changed into her night gown. She must have gone inside her camp to change and now she was coming towards the washroom to have a pee. I was again getting very excited now. now only thing I wanted her to not like the washroom. I saw her entering the washroom and I was just praying she will come out and have a pee in the woods now.
Really today was my lucky day, she came out instantly holding her nose. I was in 7th heaven now. She then came behind the washroom and in front of the tree where I was standing behind. My heat was again beating fast now. Her back was facing me and there was no way she can see me. Then she again lifted her night gown to her back exposing all her back to me. She was not wearing any panty now. I can see her bare ass and her fleshy thigh.
Then she slowly came down and started to pee now, I can hear her pee coming out of her pussy. I was getting so excited now. After completing her pee she again stood up exposing her full circumference of her ass. Oh what a ass she has, my uncle was so lucky to have a ass lady like that. Then she lowered her night gown and left from there. I took my cock out again and started to rub that again. I closed my eyes and was visualizing her naked ass in front of my eyes.
Then suddenly out of the blue I found someone putting a hand on my shoulder. I was damn scared and about to get a heart attack. I turned around in a flash and saw my Aunt standing just in front of me. It was so shocking that I couldn’t get my hand away from my cock. She looked my hand holding my cock. She said then “what are you doing here?” I said “nothing just having a jog.” She said “just jog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I was so damn scared now.
I said “sorry, please forgive me. Please don’t tell to anyone.” I was so shocked that I forget to take my cock in my pant also. She said “what you saw from here?” I said in a mumbling way “I wanted to see you pee so I was standing there.” I was so afraid now that I couldn’t make any stories there also. She then in some hard tone “from when you are watching me like that.” I said “god promise, I only saw you like that in the morning when you went in the bush to have a pee and that too was by accident, I was there just for a smoke and I saw you coming there. Then in excitement I couldn’t kept my eyes away.”
I again said to her “please aunt don’t tell to anyone, I will do whatever you want me to do. You can give me any punishment as you like.” She then smiled and said “ok I will not say anyone about this but then you have to do something for me then.” I said to her “whatever you say aunt, I can do anything.” Then she asked me to close my eyes and I did the same. My cock was still out of my zip.
Then I felt her hands touching my cock now, I was surprised and opened my eyes. She looked at me and gave me a smile. She said “now you are not going to say this to anyone.” I was so relived now. She also now found interest in me. She then took my cock on her hand and started rubbing that slowly. The cock which lost its erection due to the fare now again was getting erected now. She then unbuttoned my jeans and pulled my pants to my knees making me naked all the way down. She then hold my top of the cock and pulled my skin of the cock down.
That make my top of the cock came out from the skin layer, her hand was so nice and soft. I was getting too much excited now. Then she lowered her head and licked my top of the cock. Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god what was that? I never experienced that before. She did the same again. Out of excitement I hold her hair and pulled them. She made a sound like “ahhhhhhhh.”  She then took started to lick my whole cock. She was starting from the top of my cock and was licking all the way down my shaft.
With her other hand she was squeezing my balls down there. I was so excited that I took her head and pushed that in my cock. She responded and took my cock in her mouth. She started sucking my cock now. She was so nice in sucking my cock. I put my cock deep in her throat and she took that very comfortably. She was pressing my balls all the way when she was sucking my cock. oh what a feeling that was.
She was sucking my cock like a lollipop in her mouth. I can’t believe my luck; my Aunt was giving me blow job in a forest. Oh what excitement. Now I was on the verge of ejaculation, I said to her ”it’s about to come out.” I thought she might took my cock out of her moth for that. But to my surprise she took the whole cook in her mouth and started sucking it hard now. I dumped all my juice in her deep throat. She drank my every drop of love juice coming out if my cock.
She was licking all my cock now for each and every drop of juice. Then after sucking and licking my cock for some time, she looked at me. I can see excitement in her eyes now. I took her up and put my lips on her lips. Oh my god she was having such juicy lips. I put my tongue in her mouth and started sucking her juicy lips. Oh she was also responding in the most sensual ways. She was caressing my hairs and neck while we were busy in sucking each other’s lips.
Then I put my hand on to ass now, as she was not wearing any panty I can feel her ass on top of her night gown. Oh she was so smooth there and her ass was having a perfect shape. I put my both hand on her ass check and spread them apart a bit. She got excited now and started scratching my back in excitement. I then slowly started to pull her night gown to her back. In some time my hands were touching her bare ass now. I squeezed her ass with my palms now. Oh what ass she had.
When I was doing that she was getting mad now. I quickly brought one hand in front and started rubbing her pubic area. She was getting aroused now. she was moaning slowly now. I then put my hand a bit low and started rubbing her clit now. More I was rubbing that more her clit was growing now. I started rubbing that very hard now. Then slowly she put her hand on my hand and guided my hand to her pussy hole. Now she wanted to put my finger in her pussy now.
I put my fingers now on top of her pussy now. With the fingers I spread her pussy now; oh she reacted like she got a shock. She was very wet there now. I then inserted one finger in her juicy pussy now. She got excited and took a deep breath now. I then pushed my finger deep in her pussy, she was super hot there and juice was coming put of her pussy now. She spread her legs to give me more access. She also took the nightgown in her hands and pulled that to her chest. She was all naked below her waist now.
I then started to move my finger in her pussy now, she was super soft there. More I was exploring her pussy more she was getting wet. In the meantime my cock also regained its erection after the blowjob she gave me. She then whispered in my ears and said “put one more inside.” I did the same. I inserted one more finger in her pussy now. My second finger went in very easily. I now was exploring her pussy with both my finger. I got some rough area in pussy and tried to catch that with my finger. More I was trying to catch more she was getting excited. Later I got to know that was her G-Spot.
After fingering for 10 -15 min she said “please put your cock in, I can’t wait more… please fuck me.” She by herself bends and exposed her ass and pussy to me by coming to a doggy style. She spread her legs and also spread her pussy with her hands and asked me to fuck. I went behind her and put my cock in the entrance of her pussy now. I pushed a bit and it went in her pussy by 1 inch. She then asked me to push more. I did the same and my whole cock went in her pussy now.
She was so excited she started saying “fuck me please fuck you aunt, faster and faster” I started moving my torso in order to put my cock in and out. I then put my hand around her and went for her boobs. The moment I touched her boobs she put her hand on top of my hand and pressed hard on her boobs. I understood she wanted me to press and squeeze her boobs also. I quickly put my hand in her night gown and unhooked her bra. That make her boobs came out from her bra.
I put both my hand on her boobs and started pressing them hard. In the mean time I was fucking her also. She was getting very excited and said “faster faster fuck me hard, come on tear up your aunt’s pussy. Show me your manhood.” I was getting excited hearing that. I started fucking her fast now. Faster I was fucking her more she wanted. In the meantime my hands were busy on her boobs. I got her nipples and started pinching them hard. She was encouraging me to pinch her nipples more.
I was so excited now, and after 10 mins of super fuck I again unloaded all my juice in deep corner of her pussy. I kept my cock inside her and stayed like that. She also I think reached her orgasm and she was also calm now. After 2 mins or so she said “now take that out.” I slowly took my cock from her lovely juicy pussy now. She turned around and said “you don’t tell this to anyone and I will not say this to anyone.” I said “can I get more some other time.” She smiled and said “you naughty, yes if you listen to me you can get more of this.” I took her in my arms again and put one more kiss on her lips. She also sucked my lips and said “now we should go or else someone might come.” Then we left from there and went to respective tents now.
Oh what a night I had. I really enjoyed her fucking that fast. Hope you all guys also liked my fucking incident. Do join the next part as more spicy things coming up. Please provide me you valuable feedback so that I can get better. My mail id is abhi.bang1984@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment